• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bestia Amore: a new Zoo Podcast!

I for one wish you success in this endeavor. I agree that we need more zoo positive image with the public. Yet its going to be an uphill fight. Most have already made up their minds about us and its going to take a mythical to change them. Also by doing this you are painting a big target on your back so you better make sure that you are squeaky clean. I do hope that this podcast of your does help change minds or reach new zoos who need help accepting themselves. We are not saying not to do this just know what you are in for. Stay safe and best of luck.

Quote:
19 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

Right, unfollowed this topic.

Also, not going to bother posting here further after this, mainly because this is repetitive and not going anywhere.

Also, I'll likely think twice before posting any sort of new ideas here, seeing as I'm dealing with the most paranoid, deluded people I've spoken to in a while. Take this topic where you want folks.

Asked a few serious questions, got the same answers every "zoo crusader" of the past has given. To whit, none. I'll ask again though, in a clearer form.

"What do you feel you can give me and my animals that we need & don't already have that would have me follow your broadcast and accept you as my representative for the zoophile community?"

That's a serious question. It's not "paranoia" it's not "delusion". It's not an attack on a new idea being posted here. This is far from a new idea anyway. You're offering to be our representative within the public eye, to advocate for our needs and to be our image. Before you do so, telling us what you see those needs to be, how you intend to represent them and how you will present that image is only fair. 

To refuse to do that makes you appear to be no more than every other "zoo crusader" who has come along, an egotist looking for nothing more than to call himself "leader" and tell us what we MUST be to be zoo and make a name for himself (Zooier than Thou) (Zooist) (ZooMaster) (Others), or a hypocrite looking only to play "King" (ZetaGod)..

sw

It give you interaction and potential socialization with people who in many instanses behave alike.

Quote:
On 9/6/2020 at 10:35 AM, WinterGreenWolf said:

Also, I'll likely think twice before posting any sort of new ideas here, seeing as I'm dealing with the most paranoid, deluded people I've spoken to in a while. Take this topic where you want folks.

If he is entirely unwilling to hear anything that could be criticizing, by the very people he claims to support, that actually cares about his well being, and this subject.

What happens when the people who are looking for any excuse to go after anyone who mentions any type of support for zoophiles? Will he simply have another temper tantrum over people not accepting his every word, and go back too hiding in his parents basement, raging even more against the unjust world?

Quote:
On 9/7/2020 at 6:02 AM, silverwolf1 said:

"What do you feel you can give me and my animals that we need & don't already have that would have me follow your broadcast and accept you as my representative for the zoophile community?"

A very legitimate question to be asking of some one who thinks to represent the entire zoo community.

I freely admit i do not understand the mentality of needing to be accepted by society, or the need to be sharing any aspect of my sex life in public. What happens in my sex life is my business i have no need to tell everyone i meet to get their acceptance of me. Never had an issue keeping my love for animals to my self and other zoos. The world does not need to know. The world does not want to know.

Well i guess i can not even find out if he just gave up completely, or if the podcast went over at all. The links are dead. I wanted to at least hear what he had to say on this podcast.

Well, this is embarrassing!

We couldn't find the page you were looking for…

But if you're looking to make a podcast of your own, that's something we can help you with.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkJv60_...DIgts--KcA

Quote:
23 minutes ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkJv60_...DIgts--KcA

That was a wonderful podcast. Thank you for the introductions and also for doing this for our community. I feel that you have quite a lot of diversity being represented.