• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strays

thank you all wonderful people who responded. Let me assure there is no bait intention in this thread. I am myself an animal activist and animal lover, so there is no need for me to trap anyone or any animal. Its a genuine situation and any help is well appreciated . I want to thank <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/2315-wintergreenwolf/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2315" href="<___base_url___>/profile/2315-wintergreenwolf/">@WinterGreenWolf</a>, you not only helped me but i learned a lot interacting with you. Thank you so much.

I try my best, to give as accurate information as possible and to help those be as safe as possible with their... 'encounters'.. I'm privy to some information between myself and @beastdog that's leading me to say this isn't just a bait.. I won't go in to details here.

Of course, as always.. Animal first, safety, then your own personal goals.. Good luck and stay safe everyone. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />