• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROOF INCONTROVERTIBLE DNA is used to prosecute bestiality

NEWS STORY:  https://komonews.com/news/local/oregon-m...n=internal

TL;DR version:  Man in Oregon caught fencehopping by his DNA in a mare.

Its too easy to dismiss this because the guy is a moron found sleeping in a stolen car, but the relevancy here is the confirmation the police used DNA to prove he fucked a mare.

Law enforcement can just as readily lurk here or another zoo hangout/forum, record convos -- even just mentioning things you have done with animals could be grounds for a warrant, and if they are able to quietly figure out your RL name and address, they could obtain a warrant to collect DNA samples from you, your animals, and -- if you mentioned enjoying having male animals fuck you -- have your rectum searched for animal DNA.  Particularly coupled with the Legal thread started by HeavyHorse mentioning legislative efforts to make bestiality federally illegal across the U.S., this is very even more distressing.  No more doubt:  they do use DNA.  Even if you've never taken videos or photos of yourself in the act, your own DNA will condemn you.

<iframe allowfullscreen="" data-controller="core.front.core.autosizeiframe" data-embedcontent="" data-embedid="embed9295393584" scrolling="no" src="<___base_url___>/topic/749-legal/?tab=comments&do=embed&comment=8017&embedComment=8017&embedDo=findComment#comment-8017" style="height:278px;max-width:502px;"></iframe>

The komonews article is so badly written, typos and skipped words, that I have to wonder at the source.  Nevertheless it's safe to assume that it's only a matter of time before they start using the "rape kits" currently widely available and used for human sex crimes to collect evidence for animal sex crimes.  Act accordingly.  Your own animal in your own double-locked windowless building.  Use an encrypted VPN for critter stuff (even here), protonmail for email (protonmail.com), and for gawd sake leave the damn phone for your facebook addiction (the very function of cellphones tracks and logs everywhere you go and everything you do; the famous marathon case was prosecuted partially on snapchats from 3 years before.)  You may delete stuff from your screen, but it's still logged and saved, esp since '01. 

This isn't really a surprise. DNA-based evidence collection is the modern gold standard in forensics, and vets are already (sadly) taught how to use "rape kits for animals" now due to many cases of genuine cruelty they've had to deal with.

For US folks, just don't give any judge probable cause to issue a search warrant. That involves denying anyone other than you or your nonhuman partner reasonable or circumstantial proof that a crime has been committed. Obscurity is security. Obviously, if you fencehop, you are asking for trouble, because you have already committed a crime merely by being on property, and the people whose property is to be searched will be more than happy to comply with authorities even without a judge's go-ahead. 

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Your own animal in your own double-locked windowless building.

This, plus not being accountable to anyone as to why you are alone with animals in a locked building with the blinds closed, plus not video taping yourself, is sufficient protection in meatspace. That and wearing a condom. It's really no more protections than you should take with a human partner. 

And again, PACT only applies to interstate crime. Which is to say, you've gotten caught boinking nonhumans across state lines, ergo, the Feds are now involved. It will not affect you unless you plan to travel to boink someone else's partner (which, IMO, you shouldn't do).

Quote:
9 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

The komonews article is so badly written, typos and skipped words, that I have to wonder at the source.  Nevertheless it's safe to assume that it's only a matter of time before they start using the "rape kits" currently widely available and used for human sex crimes to collect evidence for animal sex crimes.  Act accordingly.  Your own animal in your own double-locked windowless building.  Use an encrypted VPN for critter stuff (even here), protonmail for email (protonmail.com), and for gawd sake leave the damn phone for your facebook addiction (the very function of cellphones tracks and logs everywhere you go and everything you do; the famous marathon case was prosecuted partially on snapchats from 3 years before.)  You may delete stuff from your screen, but it's still logged and saved, esp since '01. 

Very good points heavy.. I'm lucky my state isn't super-strict on beast laws.. Thing is though we have to keep our eyes open too. Right now, extremes aren't really needed unless you make videos or take pictures. That can change very quickly though if / when laws tighten. A shame we can't get any sort of 'counter-movement' here in the US, even though they are kinda crap and haven't done a lot: something like ZETA in Germany -could- be a place to start.

Quote:
5 hours ago, Equilibera said:

This isn't really a surprise. DNA-based evidence collection is the modern gold standard in forensics, and vets are already (sadly) taught how to use "rape kits for animals" now due to many cases of genuine cruelty they've had to deal with.

Agree 100%, having connections in law enforcement and knowing some folks from our state's BCI: DNA is becomming top-tier for prosecuters.. I've seen many places from many states that have described the use of 'rape kits' in vet' clinics... That's been going on for years.

Quote:
6 hours ago, Equilibera said:

For US folks, just don't give any judge probable cause to issue a search warrant. That involves denying anyone other than you or your nonhuman partner reasonable or circumstantial proof that a crime has been committed. Obscurity is security. Obviously, if you fencehop, you are asking for trouble, because you have already committed a crime merely by being on property, and the people whose property is to be searched will be more than happy to comply with authorities even without a judge's go-ahead. 

Very true, you also have to 'show intent' in the online sector.. Discuss intimate details about meeting someone for animal sex, have pictures, videos.. etc.. That's why they can't just arrest everyone who makes a lewd / nasty remark to a minor online.. That's going to get you watched, and in a shitload of trouble.. But you have to provide some form of intent, to give probable cause for a warrant, and to especially warrant your arrest.. That's how 'stings' work: goad someone, or play on someone's stupidity to get them to engage or intend to engage in a crime.

Quote:
6 hours ago, Equilibera said:

This, plus not being accountable to anyone as to why you are alone with animals in a locked building with the blinds closed, plus not video taping yourself, is sufficient protection in meatspace. That and wearing a condom. It's really no more protections than you should take with a human partner. 

And again, PACT only applies to interstate crime. Which is to say, you've gotten caught boinking nonhumans across state lines, ergo, the Feds are now involved. It will not affect you unless you plan to travel to boink someone else's partner (which, IMO, you shouldn't do).

Pretty much this, text logs are one thing.. But things like videos and pictures are just what ties it all together.. You're handing them evidence at that point.  Like HH said too: shouting it on facebook and screaming how you're dog is your husband on twitter will also give people cause to try and start an investigation with you.

Another thing, keep all distance with groups that A) also allow 'pedo' and B) are the types of groups that people like 'SnakeThing' and 'Kero the Wolf' hang out in.. Zoosadism groups are more likely to be leaked (as they should be, IMO..). Programs that tie to your phone number or require a lot of personal information like Telegram are a bad choice too.

As usual, and always.. Be careful don't trust random zoos to come to your home / go to theirs, keep on your own property, preferably with your own animal: and of course, don't make a step-by-step video / imager catalog of the events, if you want to take pics / vids: hide all identifying features of yourself and environment.

Quote:
4 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

As usual, and always.. Be careful don't trust random zoos to come to your home / go to theirs, keep on your own property, preferably with your own animal: and of course, don't make a step-by-step video / imager catalog of the events, if you want to take pics / vids: hide all identifying features of yourself and environment.

Agree with all the points here... But  I can attest to THIS. Sorry if I sound like I may be diverting the topic here... But just wanted to put something up that I experienced. I find it better if new zoos are wanting to meet and know each other, is just meeting in a casual way. I've met a few primarily online, and one I've met over video chat with skype. I know that's one big step to trust, but from getting to know him, we've both had about similar bad times in our past, which I won't get into for privacy sake of course.

But I'm saying good luck to one roommate who just let one person come by who was from BF. A guy who now I haven't heard anything about, never came by or stayed to get to know each other and the roommate being the lazy guy possible not saying anything if he heard from him or talked to him. As it seems he's one of the typical BF guys who just wants to boink something because he's horny. But in his hard head he doesn't get the "let's get to know people" before we start having sexy fun time. It seems like something I should worry about, but if shit hits the fan, it'll just fall on the person that started the whole convo... My roommate! As he's already had a record (not zoo related). I mean, he doesn't care that all his content is shared everywhere..... *shrugs*

Quote:
14 minutes ago, doge1 said:

Agree with all the points here... But  I can attest to THIS. Sorry if I sound like I may be diverting the topic here... But just wanted to put something up that I experienced. I find it better if new zoos are wanting to meet and know each other, is just meeting in a casual way. I've met a few primarily online, and one I've met over video chat with skype. I know that's one big step to trust, but from getting to know him, we've both had about similar bad times in our past, which I won't get into for privacy sake of course.

Oh trust me, I want to meet more Zoos: would love to meet some RL.. I was referring to more casual setup as well. The kinds of meeting I was saying to avoid were the BF style: I've known you for two weeks, let's meet and fuck my dog! That sort of thing...

Quote:
17 minutes ago, doge1 said:

But I'm saying good luck to one roommate who just let one person come by who was from BF. A guy who now I haven't heard anything about, never came by or stayed to get to know each other and the roommate being the lazy guy possible not saying anything if he heard from him or talked to him. As it seems he's one of the typical BF guys who just wants to boink something because he's horny. But in his hard head he doesn't get the "let's get to know people" before we start having sexy fun time. It seems like something I should worry about, but if shit hits the fan, it'll just fall on the person that started the whole convo... My roommate! As he's already had a record (not zoo related). I mean, he doesn't care that all his content is shared everywhere..... *shrugs*

This is exactly the type (stereotype? Your roommate and the BF guy...) of people who not only give us a terrible name, but put every last one of us at risk. I'm not keen on it, but share an animal as long as there's boundries, and the animal doesn't care. Pick up a stray if they are clean enough looking and don't eppear diseased.. But for gods sake, don't shack up with someone off some random website for sex! Especially if there's videos / pics involved.. I will always give new Zoos (even if it means they don't trust / like ME) the D.T.A. guidelines: DON'T, TRUST, ANYBODY! Unless they can either hold a decent conversation, are willing to listen, or find some other way to prove themselves that you can accept.