• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Arrested for Sex With Cow

Quote:
On 6/10/2020 at 5:56 PM, heavyhorse said:

He said it was the second time he had engaged in sex acts with a cow on that property.

Quote:
On 6/10/2020 at 5:56 PM, heavyhorse said:

has no lawyer listed for this cas

Talking to the police and not having a lawyer are even greater mistakes then the actual act.

Quote:
8 hours ago, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

Talking to the police and not having a lawyer are even greater mistakes then the actual act.

Meh. The Police AREN'T "out to get you" if you've done nothing against the law, and are only doing their job if you have. Personal responsibility is what makes most folks feel the way they do about talking to the 'cops', or lack thereof. Talking to them isn't a mistake, it's only what the guilty say that may be. Lawyers are excuse makers and pocket fillers, nothing more. They're a plague on society most of the time. 

sw

Then they retire from law and go into politics and write law.  Where they're a pandemic on society most of the time.

Quote:
15 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

Meh. The Police AREN'T "out to get you" if you've done nothing against the law, and are only doing their job if you have. Personal responsibility is what makes most folks feel the way they do about talking to the 'cops', or lack thereof. Talking to them isn't a mistake, it's only what the guilty say that may be. Lawyers are excuse makers and pocket fillers, nothing more. They're a plague on society most of the time. 

sw

I guess you are right, but anything you say can be used against you in court. And I'm not making a complete blanket statement about talking to the police, I mean I reported people selling drugs while in college and other crimes.